"RxSalesPros provided me with a full schedule of qualified candidates to interview within two weeks of contacting them."
COMPETENCY- BASED SCREENING GUIDES & SKILL SET VERIFICATION
HIRING EVENT PLANNING for assessment centers
CONTINGENCY VS. RETAINED SEARCH
Why don’t you engage in contingency recruiting?
CONTINGENCY recruiters do not have an exclusive assignment, but instead are competing against others (often times against internal recruiters as well) to present a top talent candidate. It is not the competitive environment we fear but rather the process this arrangement creates. In the contingency process, recruiters focus more on speed and less on quality. They learn the basic facts about the job vacancy, scan candidates, conduct brief interviews (maybe) and submit resumes as QUICKLY as possible. The recruiter is less accountable for the end result, and there is no partnering with the client, a necessary component in identifying top quality matches. Contingency recruiting may be appropriate when the client wants to take more responsibility for screening, interviewing, negotiating with candidates and managing candidate fall off.
RETAINED consultants work exclusively for the client and are expected to thoroughly evaluate all candidates being considered for a position. As a result, a retained consultant will never present a candidate or sell a candidate who is not a good match. The retained search process involves; more spend, more time, more desire to find the optimal candidate, and more partnership. When you hire a retained search firm, you can expect:
- A detailed intake interview with the hiring team to develop a full understanding of the open position, challenges of the role and what specifically you need.
- Interaction with a dedicated recruiter who will be representing you to source and recruit passive talent.
- A "short list" of qualified candidates, along with candidate resumes, assessments, observations and recommendations.
- Coordination of interviews and ongoing dialogue with clients and candidates throughout entire process.
- Refinement of candidate criteria based on preliminary interviews and real-time client feedback.
- Your consultant will help you develop the right job offer and assist the candidate in accepting it.
- After the candidate starts, your consultant will continue communication with client and candidate to ensure a successful transition.